Work From Home as a Sales Rep
NewsUSA is always on the lookout for experienced sales executives and business referral agents who speak our clients’ language.
Our best sales team members and referral agents know their way around the fields of public relations, advertising and/or journalism. They know how to use that knowledge to sell our guaranteed media placement syndication and content amplification services to prospective buyers.
Interested in a job that lets you work from home, with an earning potential driven by your ability to close sales? Review the description below then submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Not interested in joining our sales team, but have marketing/PR contacts who you think might be interested in learning more about syndicated content? We offer referral fees via a generous commission on any sales that result from leads you send our way! Learn more about our business referral partner program.
Sales Rep Summary:
- Work from home
- Flexible hours and location. Employee can work from home from anywhere in the world, on your own schedule. Part-time or full-time.
- Commission-only position. You take home a percent of what you sell. We pay commission the same day we receive client payment.
- Work/life balance
- Pick your own hours
- Access to qualified sales leads via our CRM tool
- Uncapped commission
- Unlimited territory
- Ongoing sales/field training
- Coordinating with NewsUSA leadership re current clients, past clients, potential clients, and developing new sales leads.
- Getting trained on and working within NewsUSA’s CRM.
- Following up with assigned leads (and generating your own!)
- Drafting and sending proposals; overseeing client contract and payment process.
- Media sales, advertising and/or public relations background
- Strong work ethic
- Relationship management skills.